My little space in the world

Teaching in action – examples to share

FotoBabble

July19

I’ve been looking at this site a little bit lately and believe that there are endless possibilities of integrating it into classrooms.  My bloggers on our School Reading Blog import a photo of the book that they have read and write a post about the book.  Some of the bloggers also insert audio into the post.  This site – Fotobabble.com allows for audio to be attached to an image and then the image embedded into your site/blog post etc.  What a simple way to use it!

I have just been reading an article in the April/May edition of Education Technology Solutions (an Australian magazine I recently picked up while at a conference in Australia.) The magazine has some wonderful articles about ICT leadership, teaching, decision making etc, and amongst the articles was one where a teacher had used FotoBabble on her blog in order to communicate more readily with another teacher and their blog in the States.

I’ve had a wee play with FotoBabble tonight – nothing flash – but it took all of 30 seconds to do this (including embedding it!!).

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Reading Tip of the Day

var LMWIDGET_width= 200; var LMWIDGET_height= 430; var LMWIDGET_postcount= 0;This widget requires the use of javascript!This widget requires the use of javascript!
Find this blog in the education blogs directory

Archives

Skip to toolbar